Beware of Black Mondeo ST220 - Gatwick Area

goacha

As the title suggests beware of a Black Ford Mondeo ST220 VRM- EF05 ...!! :finger:

I was nearly forced off the road twice by it, once on the approach to the slip road, it tried to side swipe me, then after frantically flashing them (with the main beam that is), they did it again on the slip road itself. This happened on A23 slip road to the M23a going past Gatwick airport @ 17.10 this evening, then they headed north bound on M23 towards Croydon/M25 and I was heading the other way.

I've notified the police as I didn't know what to do. :confused: They said they'd look into it and let units know in the area - thing is as he didn't hit me and unless he's driving the same way they won't be able to do anything. :mad:

If I see it again, (as I have seen it a couple of times now on the same route home) I'd like to express my..............................................displeasure to them, so if anyone knows who it is, send them my way!! ;)

Oh and if anyone does see them out and about, be careful, he drives like an absolute ****!!

Rant over, (for now)

If things like this happen then always take a reg number of any possible witnesses. If he was stopped then it would be your word against his. If you can get reg numbers of witnesses and in some circumstances maybe speak to witnesses then get them to call the police themselves.

Steve

careful what you doing, people carry guns these days

It's ok, I can out run a bullet in my little furby :rofl:

Im a bit calmer today and am in a happy mood so will take a different route home to save any conflict! :thumbup:

remind the police that gatwick area does have cctv and perhaps they would want to watch over that. hang about pm sent ;)

yes they do have CCTV, I've seen them, but only on the main M23 bit where the south terminal is, not on/before the slip road on the A23 where it happened, but if they were to see his driving I'm sure they'd have a word.

If I ruled England:

people like that would be kicked off the road! or id force them off the road. see how he likes it lol

on a seriouse note though, keep a pad n pen with you in the car to jot the reg if that happens again.