'Baker21 Detailing Kit' GB Begins........

Baker21

Username - Date Ordered - Date Received

1) Baker21 - 28/01/09 - 29/01/09

2) Auroan - 30/01/09 - 05/02/09

3) yegnold - 02/02/09 - 04/02/09

4) paul2505 - 04/02/09 - 06/02/09

Everything arrived. Very efficient with regards to delivery and packaged very well indeed. First class service I reckon i'll be using Elite Car Care again to build my kit up.

Many thanks to Baker21 aswell for putting on this Group buy I think you should now do a Detailing tutor group buy. :D (nudge nudge)

Edited by paul2505

I got my Kestral polisher + Meguiars polishing kit today from Elite, intrested in this to get a basic starter kit! Will try and order one on the weekend!

I just hope it stops snowing!

If you have a garage then you will be fine mate, don't fancy braving the snow detailing this weekend.............:thumbdwn:

Everything arrived. Very efficient with regards to delivery and packaged very well indeed. First class service I reckon i'll be using Elite Car Care again to build my kit up.

Many thanks to Baker21 aswell for putting on this Group buy I think you should now do a Detailing tutor group buy. :D (nudge nudge)

Yeah never had a problem ordering with Elite in the past with Alex and Alex being very accomodating............:thumbup:

'Detailing Tutor Group Buy'?

We could organise a Detailing Meet I suppose for Briskoda only members at my new home in a nice warehouse maybe...............:cool:

We could organise a Detailing Meet I suppose for Briskoda only members at my new home in a nice warehouse maybe...............:cool:

Now that sounds like a good idea bud, I'm gonna start getting one item a week to build my kit up.

Now that sounds like a good idea bud, I'm gonna start getting one item a week to build my kit up.

Maybe I can sort something out for the Summer then.........:thumbup:

Careful it's a slippery slope............:thumbdwn:

I know its a slippery slope mate and i'm sure SWMBO will have something to say but We Men have to push the boundaries dont we? :D

Sure do mate...........:thumbup:

I suggest if you want to expand the collection then get your folks to move to the USA.............works for me...........:thumbup:

No chance! I need them in this country to look after the baby thats due in may, have you seen the costs for childcare? :shock:

I'll just have to talk nicely to this guy i know on here:rofl:

:rofl:

Guest westallc

i will order my bits after ive had the proper job done by the expert:thumbup: :thumbup:

see you in april hope the snow has stopped by then lol :D

i will order my bits after ive had the proper job done by the expert:thumbup: :thumbup:

see you in april hope the snow has stopped by then lol :D

No worries Clive and I am sure the snow will have gone by then but who knows with this British weather?

5) Paul_Bowden - 10/02/09 -

GROUP BUY CLOSES ON 2ND MARCH 2009 @ 10PM AND IS LIMITED TO 20 BUYERS ONLY..............DON'T MISS OUT!!!!

I don't think that would be the case cheezemonkhai as this is a good deal as it is and you would be pushing getting free delivery which is also included in this price........

If you drop Alex an email and see what they can do you may get something off but not 10%............

Free delivery on any orders over £60 from elite anyway + the detailing world offer, but I've had a chat with the guy and should be able to get something sorted.

Elite might not always be the cheapest out there, but they are certainly reasonable and the customer care is always top notch .:thumbup:

Free delivery on any orders over £60 from elite anyway + the detailing world offer, but I've had a chat with the guy and should be able to get something sorted.

Elite might not always be the cheapest out there, but they are certainly reasonable and the customer care is always top notch .:thumbup:

Never had a bad service from Elite and they are always happy to help so thanks for the post.............:P

5) Paul_Bowden - 10/02/09 - 13/02/09

GROUP BUY CLOSES ON 2ND MARCH 2009 @ 10PM AND IS LIMITED TO 20 BUYERS ONLY..............DON'T MISS OUT!!!!