• Chav Fabia (just for Jason)
    • None of the above - I drive a proper car

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VRS

I am the wrong side of 40 as is my wife so enjoy having a fast car with cheap insurance

PS no points on my licence either (yet) this will probably change with my ownership

remember ther are old drivers and there are bold drivers

but there are no old bold drivers

bye:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 26 and have been looking for a sensibly (read cheaply) priced VRS for a while now and have given up looking. I'm hoping to be a proud new VRS owner in the next couple of months (thanks to my bank manager!!)

What's the big deal with what people do for a living??? Why does it matter what you do to pay the bills???

If we're stereo-typing people where do i fit in, considering i fix VC10's for a living!!! Everything mechanical from Engine's, fuel system components, flying controls, undercarriage, brakes, tyres, etc etc etc.....

(a VC10 is an ageing museum piece that a certain "flying club" still insist is a useful work-horse)

The theories are wrong :)

I learnt so much the other day, from a colleague who is close to retiring when I was doing something on the computer. I was using stuff that I previously didn't even know existed.

When coming out of M&S not so long ago I spotted a rather nice Mk1 black Octy VRS estate. The guy who stepped out of it was about seventy, I had to stop myself going over and saying, good on yer!