Photo Shoot.....

DeanVRS

Wasn't sure on the Lambo wheels before, but look sweet in this pic!

Did you sort your tyre scrubbing problems after?

Lighting looks cool

Wasn't sure on the Lambo wheels before, but look sweet in this pic!

Did you sort your tyre scrubbing problems after?

Lighting looks cool

In the end there was no room for adjustment in the suspension, only choice was KW top Mounts which are here and waitin for fitting after the car is bac from the body shop after sum little *D*I*C*K* keyed my car !

In the end there was no room for adjustment in the suspension, only choice was KW top Mounts which are here and waitin for fitting after the car is bac from the body shop after sum little *D*I*C*K* keyed my car !

Son of a gun, that sucks...

I've got a tempo set of 18's going on for a few weeks, and the tyres are part worn, hopefully they won't scrub out too soon!!

Do they scrub the arches sitting that low?

Son of a gun, that sucks...

I've got a tempo set of 18's going on for a few weeks, and the tyres are part worn, hopefully they won't scrub out too soon!!

Do they scrub the arches sitting that low?

The front do once in a blue moon on the wing, and the bac never rub, just the right spacing on the wheels is the key.

love the pics mate!

did u ever get your camber problem solved?

In the end there was no room for adjustment in the suspension, only choice was KW adjustable top Mounts which are here and waitin for fitting after the car is bac from the body shop after sum little *D*I*C*K* keyed my car !

a friend with 6K HID's and a car park wid lots of halogens lights, the photo's were taken by a friend on a SLR camera using Long exposure, il find out if there are anymore settings to it. no alterations were made on PS.