Urgent help needed....( please...!)

HELP!!!!!

I picked up 2 arch liners today and some mudflaps intending to make a start tidying the skip, but.......

Wheels removed, cleaned as best I can, car on axle stands ready for liners to be fitted......

I'm completely baffled..

I have got 2 plastic things with pointy bits on, and 2 felty type things that are all floppy, and I cannot figure out at all which side they go on, where they go on, whether they are upside down or not, where the plastic bits go or anything..

I am now freezing cold, very fed up, and filthy and getting bad tempered.......

There were no liners on to see how they fitted, and we no longer have another Fabia to compare against......

I might just put the wheels back on and get p!ssed instead...:(.

The pointy sticky out bits go under the front bumper, and clip on using torx screws underneath there. I'm not sure about the "felty bits". That got me confused. I know the flat sided bit goes against the bulkhead side of the arches. The various holes should line up with a variety of slots in the front bumper / inner chassis.

The pointy sticky out bits go under the front bumper, and clip on using torx screws underneath there. I'm not sure about the "felty bits". That got me confused. I know the flat sided bit goes against the bulkhead side of the arches. The various holes should line up with a variety of slots in the front bumper / inner chassis.

Nope.....:(

I think I have been given Octavia ones instead.....

Bloody DM Keith muppets...

It has been confirmed ( cheers Gary ) they are indeed the wrong ones......

As are the mudflaps, although I did ask about the mudflaps, as they say 'Octavia 2 " on the packet, but I was assured that they are all the same...

If anyone wants a bit of entertainment at 09:00 on Monday morning, come to D.M.Keith in Huddersfield, it's not going to be pleasant.......

If anyone wants a bit of entertainment at 09:00 on Monday morning, come to D.M.Keith in Huddersfield, it's not going to be pleasant.......

We need someone to film it so we can all watch your perfomance :rofl:

Birthday Presents Graham ?? :)

Nope, just WIP being P'd....

I did get a nice bottle of Jura malt, but it seems to be evaporating before my very eyes.......:D