Octavia vRS Limited Edition WRC

BAKE

This is No. 5 (LHD). We'll be moving to Japan next March, and while we love the old lady unconditionally, we probably should sell it. If anyone is interested, please let us know.

Some are WRC spec without the all important dash plaque.

Ah I see. Any idea how many WRC spec cars there are that aren't one of "The 100?"

It would be one of these I would consider buying if the right one came up. One of "The 100" would be great but are generally all spoken for. :|

If they have a number and feature on the list though they must have a dash plaque surely as there is no other way of identifying which number they are, as we found with mine??

Mine's a genuine WRC Heavy Metal Rich but the plaque is lost. It's for sale in the classified section on here. There is some flexibility on the price now. Let me know if you're interested as I plan to stick it in the autotrader next week.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
  • 4 months later...

Yeah that one has been on for ages. They've ruined it and want far too much for it. A few members on here have offered them reasonable money for it and been turned down.

Now if it was mint original...

• Like 2

Yeah that one has been on for ages. They've ruined it and want far too much for it. A few members on here have offered them reasonable money for it and been turned down.

Now if it was mint original...

I drive passed that dealer almost every day. In the flesh, the car has been well done, but as Rich says, it is somewhat ruined, and because of that, they seem to think that it is actually worth what they are asking for it. From what I've seen, they're asking twice what it's worth. Maybe after having sat in that showroom for 20 years, it possibly could be worth that.

It is a classic example of: just because it's a one-off, doesn't mean it's worth anything extra.

• 3 months later...

I am the current owner of no.77/100, had it around 2 months. If anyone has any history on the car please let me know.

Cheers

Hi get yourself on the VRS WRC facebook page and message Graham Banks for info he may have of 77/100

I am the current owner of no.77/100, had it around 2 months. If anyone has any history on the car please let me know.

Cheers

Won't lie to you I do stalk your car now and again lmao I see your car parked by the speed camera in mount every couple of days. I live up the road about. There a Facebook page btw Octavia wrc limited

Won't lie to you I do stalk your car now and again lmao I see your car parked by the speed camera in mount every couple of days. I live up the road about. There a Facebook page btw Octavia wrc limited

• 2 months later...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332079014536

Number 86 for sale - PJ52 EFA

Ssshhhh! This one's mine! :notme:

I wish. Its been on a few times now. Really strange it hasn't gone, looks pretty clean. I need to save up a bit more now after the festive and sell at least a Felicia.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does HV52... belong to anyone,  or indeed is it a WRC edition ?  

It passed me yesterday while I was out on the pedal bike around 10:40 Sunday morning travelling towards Salisbury along the Porton road in Wiltshire.   I spotted it once it was past so only got a view of the rear.  It was white and no stickers but reg plate would indicate the right age for a WRC.  Like I say it was already past me so I couldn't say if it had xenons, white spider rims etc.