Leaking Rear Door Seals Video Fix

maximload

I would strongly recommend not using a silicon based sealant for this job. The carrier plate seems to be galvanized and the sealant wont stick to the edge of the carrier plate. I now use Unibond three in one sealant (£10 from Homebase), it has instant grab, and dries well, and sticks like cr+p to a blanket :rofl: Not sure what the official repair kit sealer is, but at close to £50 it must have gold or diamonds in it :D

Wow you did almost as messy a job as me :rofl:

Sure that'll come in handy for a bunch of people! Make sure you buy some spare clips before starting... you WILL break at least 1 unless you're blessed with an angelic like touch

LOL yeah it is messy looking did the other side far neater but just plastered it on here, just hope it holds the water back like the other side has, fingers crossed :)