Elegance Gear Knob

Bodie

Bit of a strange one for ya all.

Wife has a Fabia 1.9SDI but wants to change Gear Knob dont want some aftermarket trash so thinking Elegance one with chrome type covering.

Question is reverse does it show it the same place as on her Fabia?

Pictures would be a bonus:thumbup:

Thanks in advance

Just had to look at wifes car lol

Reverse on my Elegance 1.9TDi is in exactly the same place as it was on my old 1.4 MPI Comfort, so I would assume so :)

is that away from driver & forward?

Any one with a piccy before she legs it off to Halfrauds on wednesday!

Just had to look at wifes car lol

is that away from driver & forward?

Any one with a piccy before she legs it off to Halfrauds on wednesday!

Yep, push down, away from driver and forwards.

Doubt Halfrauds would keep that in stock, but fairly sure the dealers will. Alternatively, try eBay,,,you never know!

Yes reverse is left and forward. Don't know if this helps but the chrome insert is available seperately for about £7 quid. It's listed as a repair kit 6Y0798001. It's got 4 prongs and pushes in, that's me assuming that the comfort has an ordinary plastic insert where the chrome one would fit. Or is it a one piece item?

• 2 years later...

I've got a S/H one in the boot from someone on here that I haven't fitted yet... Not sure if I can be faffed so if anyone is interested let me know.

Skomaz said "I've got a S/H one in the boot from someone on here that I haven't fitted yet... Not sure if I can be faffed so if anyone is interested let me know"

Email sent.

Edited by peter3197