Nowt But To Brag About But.........

I was in my 1.9 TDI estate and a corsa sxi pulled up at the lights next to me with a young lad in the driver's seat and his mate, after the lights the road goes from a duel carriageway to a single road so I knew what the lad wanted to do. Amber then green and away I went:D , the lad looked pretty ****ed off lol. I don't normally race off at traffic lights but I like to see the shock in people's faces lol.

I was in my 1.9 TDI estate and a corsa sxi pulled up at the lights next to me with a young lad in the driver's seat and his mate, after the lights the road goes from a duel carriageway to a single road so I knew what the lad wanted to do. Amber then green and away I went:D , the lad looked pretty ****ed off lol. I don't normally race off at traffic lights but I like to see the shock in people's faces lol.

Oh dear:O

A Merc tried to undertake me when I was enjoying Ross' top job on the estate ;) - as it has 2x (currently) the power of the standard fabia estate, he was just a few seconds short :P - so he saw my rear lights + a small puff of smog to let him now I was in front.

I made sure I was well clear as to avoid upsetting the guy, no point making it nasty ;)