Sat 4 Apr 09 Oxon Meet

sms

Same venue as normal, from about 3pm onwards at The Fox in Steventon, 29 High St, Steventon, Nr Abingdon, OX13 6RZ

Nice little venue with big car park and from about 5pm a cavery and a good menu and lots to eat. :thumbup:

starting off the running

1. sms

2. sinister (most probably)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
of course and then you two can save money on texting each other lol:rofl:

:D Sinister rules :D I'll certainly be makin the trip to come for a gossip - Paul you are in charge of Owen to aid said gossiping :thumbup:

owen will be good as gold for me, children for some reason dont misbehave with me. the polishing of shot guns and writing names on cartridges has be mentioned as a swaying factor :rofl:

chatting with the little brother earlier in the week and we reckon that after all the packing/moving/unpacking we've been doing we could do with some nice pub food, so unless anything happens (or we forget again :o) we should be there too

:)

Guest westallc

:confused:i will attend is it okay to bring the swmbo and the little one's ?????????????

if so see you tomoz :thumbup: