Wurzels & Somerset Meet: WSM no9 Sat 28th March 2009

Tigger_1979

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate, we are a bit sad really lol.

nice to have met you, hope to see you again some time, have fun wi the pics mate. think i might use some to go on my facebook if you dont mind?

billy

hi mate, we are a bit sad really lol.

nice to have met you, hope to see you again some time, have fun wi the pics mate. think i might use some to go on my facebook if you dont mind?

billy

yer sure, i will bang a link in this thread when ive got them all sorted. the last few of the sunset r spoiled by that mess in the lens :( ah well can always drive down again sometime for more pics:)

the drive back didnt take too long lol, hope there was no 5-0 about.

take it she loved the little fish then? and the flowers at the lunch? lol

glad to of met you both mate, ur littlun is a jem mate. the kitcats cept her goin lol

billy

Hehe, yeah! She was spark out even before we got to the motorway, at least that spared me from the Mr Men theme all the way home :D

Great day out, as always. :thumbup:

WOW them ones of the sunset are ace mate!

cant believe I poped the bonnet!

should of waited till I was ready to check under there.

your pritty good wi that cam mate!

I love them

billy

WOW them ones of the sunset are ace mate!

cant believe I poped the bonnet!

should of waited till I was ready to check under there.

your pritty good wi that cam mate!

I love them

billy

howd ya mean ya shud of waited? glad u like the pics, they was only quickies like. none of them have been thru photoshop either, except the car ones to hide plates. the sunset pics etc r as i took them. :) boom

they are ace mate.

At the last cider place I started her up and had no accel for 20 secs. got to the sea front and poped the hood to have a look before we moved off again. didnt think there was gonna be pics taken lol thats all.

not bothered though.

billy

Is that the Loch Ness Monster's cider-drinking cousin in this pic....

IMG_0907.jpg

lol nah, toward the end of the day (which was when the best light for pics was) some strange blob mess appeared. its on the image sensor i think. will give it a blast with the jet wash tomorrow and see what happens.

cheers des I like them. I got a couple Ill put up when I got rid of the no plates.

oh n cheers for the pic of the back of my head??????? was them me gettin up or jus you takin it like that? its gonna be hard to shop that thing out!

billy

Some cracking pictures there Rob. :thumbup:

cheers mate. shame about that mess on the sensor on the sunset ones. ah well. hope the ones of the car on the seafront r ok . .