looking for meets

flat2thefloor

I would be up for anything around Tyneside, rather than Teesside - nothing unpleasant just that Tees area is nearly 60 miles away!

58 (09) (08 MY) Octavia vRS CR TDi Anthracite Grey, Std late 08 spec with MaxiDot

Could have a meet up at the Metro Centre one sunday evening , usually a few cars up there & you have the Mcdonalds / KFC near by for drinks / scran , plus the nights are getting a bit lighter now .

I,m working the next few weekends but how about a meet on Sunday 19th April , gives everyone a bit of notice .

Usually some of the rsoc / ffoc members up there so could be a canny turn out

Could have a meet up at the Metro Centre one sunday evening , usually a few cars up there & you have the Mcdonalds / KFC near by for drinks / scran , plus the nights are getting a bit lighter now .

I,m working the next few weekends but how about a meet on Sunday 19th April , gives everyone a bit of notice .

Usually some of the rsoc / ffoc members up there so could be a canny turn out

Sounds like a good idea im up for it !

:thumbup:

There isn't much up this end. Not in the way of VAG any way. Durham Dubs did one a few Sundays ago and it was a good turn out I believe.

Might be worth trying to co-organise one with somewhere like Durham Dubs/section-5 etc.

• 1 month later...
dam did i miss the meet i live 5min away from metro :rotz:

Nah, due to lack of interest I f*cked it off and got drunk. :lol:

We do need to organise something though. Have you seen the meet that's happening this Sunday by the way? It's not a Skoda one per se, but I'm sure there will be a few there.

Nah, due to lack of interest I f*cked it off and got drunk. :lol:

We do need to organise something though. Have you seen the meet that's happening this Sunday by the way? It's not a Skoda one per se, but I'm sure there will be a few there.

na mate where is it and what time?