Briskoda Summer Camp 26-28 June 2009

sms

Hannah, give it another bump a day or so before your deadline in case anyone forgets. Anyone else got anything for sale at the camp post it in this thread, could be a briskoda car boot sale if we get enough interest ;):thumbup:

I have ipod bits and bobs (headphones, socks, leads etc) if anyone is interested :thumbup:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A last minute bump 7 tents, 16 people and 1 dog currently going!!!

Ive got through today a windsock to help everyone find us its a blue/green butterfly (for swmbo) so if the skoda isnt a give away that will be :thumbup:

Just got an email back to confirm our new location, its on the Swan Fields (to those who know the site) so we be closer to showers, toilets and a takeaway.

What time is everyone looking at turning up?

the picnic table is going cheaper in argos at moment and iirc i got a pretty good lamp from gooutdoors even through our local £1 shop is doing bigger ones for about a fiver.

Come on all lets see some more names and hopefully see you all there on Friday!! :thumbup:

come on folks, it's getting warmer by the day so should be a good weekend, looking forward to this now,

Davy

I checked out the weather, and it is indeed gonna be nice, looking forward to this now :thumbup:

don't expect my car to be clean though ;)

I checked out the weather, and it is indeed gonna be nice, looking forward to this now :thumbup:

don't expect my car to be clean though ;)

Nice one :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm going to clean the car tomorrow hopefully but can bet it will be fly riden by the time I reach billing!

Davy

i checked the weather on the bbc last night and it looked a bit wet, however its been wrong most weeks now so lets hope its a great weekend and even if it is wet ive never known a brisky camp to be ruined.

Right we plan to be there from 12.00 ish we will have a blue and green butterfly flying above our tent. if anyone is having problems pm me your number and ill text ya (or if you need my number to those who are going).

Also we are on the swan fields and NOT the events field now too.