Briskoda Summer Camp 26-28 June 2009

sms

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the bump, come on get in early more the merrier and everyone welcome. Im sure a few more will add themselves at the last minute, but come on feel free to add yourselves as maybe's if not 100% sure.

Update on who is going:

1. sms + sinister (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

2. skodaboy+girl (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

3. Sharkrider+swmbo+HC not booked yet, will pay next payday!

4. missp + minip (1 adult 1 mini monster 1 tent + 1 car)

5. Gilly, Wibble & HC. Paid £40.

6. Mumsie (1 adult. Paid £40).

7. Lummox (1 adult, 1 car + 1 tent Paid £40)

Booking details on front page, lets make this a big one!!!

Due to plans made earlier in the year now going the shape of the pear I am a maybe for this, but I won't know until the Wednesday, or even the Thursday if I'll be going, or for how many days. I'm not going to put my name down for that reason as I'm not sure what I'm doing that week, or if I'll even be in the country.

Due to plans made earlier in the year now going the shape of the pear I am a maybe for this, but I won't know until the Wednesday, or even the Thursday if I'll be going, or for how many days. I'm not going to put my name down for that reason as I'm not sure what I'm doing that week, or if I'll even be in the country.

be nice to see you there, another serious drinker is always good fun :D

Not sure what time we will be down at, guess mid afternoon as we stopping off at lancaster on the way down on the thursday night.

Davy

do you want us to meet you at the M6? Penrith maybe? or will you nor be on that route.....

Hi update from on the site. Huge space. Seen events field but might speak to them about moving us to where we are at moment. Go karting is short of a fiver so is a must. Swmbo says there is sockets in ladies for she thinks hairdryers etc in men there are shaver sockets. Toilets and showers are not to far away and pretty clean.

there is one slight problem i have noticed is that the events field is next to the dual carraigeway, but shielded along by trees, but has a public footpath at the far end. Sinister spoke to them on my behalf to check it was the field and they said it was the only way they could do it to keep us a way from allnight parties and racing ch@vs.

Update 7 tents, 11 people and one dog!!

1. sms + sinister (2 adults 0 children 1 Dog 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

2. skodaboy+girl (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

3. Sharkrider+swmbo+HC not booked yet, will pay next payday!

4. missp + minip (1 adult 1 mini monster 1 tent + 1 car)

5. Gilly, Wibble & HC. Paid £40.

6. Mumsie (1 adult. Paid £40).

7. Lummox (1 adult, 1 car + 1 tent Paid £40)

Latest update, i have got an email back and have got us moved to the Swans field (which they have offered). This i beleive will be better for everyone as its closer to toilet and wash facilities, takeaway and a bit further away from the A45 which i beleive would keep us awake at night. :thumbup:

Skodagirl will be on here soon as she wants to organise a group buy on some miggie lotion.

Skodagirl will be on here soon as she wants to organise a group buy on some miggie lotion.

If anyone wants to buy any Miggie stuff from me from avon I'm happy to sell it to anyone who wants some.

The Product is Skin so Soft Dry oil Body Spray. Currently it is selling for £5 a bottle currently buy one get one free this month. This product is excerlent for keeping the miggies at bay.

Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Dry Oil Body Spray

Skin So Soft Soft & Fresh Dry Oil Body Spray

If anyone wants suncream incase the sun shines i have a special offer on that too. Save up to 75%.

Avon Sun Protection: Sun Lotions, Creams and Tanning Oils

Let me know by PM if you want anything and i'll order it and bring it along to the camping trip. I need orders by Tuesday 16th June.