Briskoda Summer Camp 26-28 June 2009

sms

The Briskoda summer camp is this year on the 26 -28 June 2009 at Biling Aquadrome near northampton. This is about 30 minutes from the GTI International Event also on the same weekend, so those who fancy going off site can visit the GTI International Event (and those going to GTI looking for somewhere to camp can camp with us in the safe knowledge of being surrounded by fellow Briskodians.

The price is £20 per night, this will include 1 tent and 1 car and up to four people. There is plenty to do on site, funfair, go karting, pubs, take aways, laundry, camping shop, golf, fishing etc. More can be found on their website.

The site is a family site with a music off at 11pm and enforced with on site security, their website is http://www.billingaquadrome.com.

To book please telephone 01604 784948 or book online at https://www.billingaquadrome.com/reservations/ReservationDetails.aspx in the special requests box or when on phone, please say "BRISKODA EVENTS FIELD REF Natalie" this will ensure all of us are together and not spread out across the park.

Once booked please add your name to the list below:

1. sms + sinister (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

2. skodaboy+girl (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) owe £40

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm this is only about 100 miles away from me.... and I'm off that weekend. I'll keep me eye on this thread.

:rofl: I'm going if you're going! If only to watch you erect a tent!!

:rofl: I'm going if you're going! If only to watch you erect a tent!!

Erections on the brain! What is this "tent" you speak of?

I'll be chilling in the Winnebago, baby!:cool:

we've go tthe time off, so we're deffo comming to this one now :thumbup:

1. sms + sinister (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

2. skodaboy+girl (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

3. Sharkrider+swmbo+HC not booked yet, will pay next payday! :rolleyes: