East Midlands meet, Tuesday 31st March, M1 J28

shark_90

Had a great drive home! Woodhead pass was still closed due the the overturned HGV. so I went home via Stoney Middleton / Buxton, took a little longer but more fun!

Thanks for organising the meeting.

:thumbup:

Nice to have met the ones who where left when i got there,

some really nice cars

i couldnt be doing with the 50 on m1 so went threw underwood, pinxton etc, was a great fun drive and the roads were really empty. Defo needing the remap :P Im glad everyone went home in the opposite direction to me, lol, tho I would of liked to follow Shark_90 :)

See you next month,

Who is it in the red and black Fabias that turned up and then disappeared?

Me and my mate. Wasnt many there. Plus no offence no young people there so we left and went for a drive round maccies.

Me and my mate. Wasnt many there. Plus no offence no young people there so we left and went for a drive round maccies.

You could have helped me choose my next pair of slippers! I refrain from smoking my pipe in the car though, plays havock with the carpets!

Speak for yourself mate, I'm only 24!! :rolleyes:

I'm 32, it makes me sound like I need to be drawing my pension:D

Yes gutted, was on my lunch break jsut coming back from Tesco Hucknall, coming down the dual carriageway near dakota hotel, braked but too late, totally my fault, went over the roundabout, loud bang as car went up kerb, unfortunately hit an old couples old astra as i exited the roundabout. No injuries to anyone thank god.

The drivers front alloy had a huge chunk missing from it and was flat, all other alloys totalled too, we put the spare on and went on our way once detailed were xchanged. the car still drove but the susp, had collapsed, at work later we noticed the sunroof had dents in all 4 corners and some paint had come off, seems the car had compressed as the doors had all hit each other too as paint had come off and the drivers seat didnt move anymore.

Anyway insurance have said its a write off, its an 03 plate vrs done 105k so im waiting to hear how much they will give me. or if i can buy back as the rest of it was mint condition.

Luckily i can afford to buy a new car in the meantime and the current favourite is the WRC vrs on autotrader, that will be my 4th VRS! i cant find anythingelse as good for the money tbh. ill post some of the other photos later but they are quite depressing to look at, on the bright side the octy is strogly built but their astra was undrivable

[ATTACH]27975[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27976[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27977[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27978[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27979[/ATTACH]

Edited by thebloyn