Zenith 17" & 18" questions

Stoofa

I'm assuming that if you have an Octy with 17" Zenith's on, you could simply swap these for 18" Zenith's without the need to change anything else?

Or would speedo be out for example?

If somebody has some 18" Zenith's and are willing to take 17" Zenith's "plus some cash" as a swap, what would you guys consider a fair amount?

If one was to go the "buy myself 18" Zenith's" route - what would be the going rate for a complete set of 17" Zenith's?

I believe that brand new Zenith's can be purchased for around £135 each.

So second hand ones at around £90 each would be a fair price?

Ta

The swap over is straight forward as long as the larger wheels have the correct sized tyres on. You need to keep the rolling radius the same.

I'd imagine that the value depending on tyres and tread depths that between £350-£400 in immaculate condition with plenty of miles left on the tyres.

Also remember that as an option, both the 17 and 18's are the same price in the brochure so in theory the extra worth of the 18's over the 17's is purley what someone is willing to pay!

Personally, as the tyres for the 18's are more expensive, 18's are worth LESS than the 17's.

Steve

I thought 300 quid was a fair price for 17s', and sold them no probs.

I paid 400 for a mint set of 18s' with practicaly new tyres off ebay and was completely happy, I'd have paid a good bit more as the tyres alone were worth nearly 500 quid.

Can anyone tell me what tyres would be required on the 18" Zenith's?

I'm just pricing up how much extra tyres would be for the 18" over the 17".

I seem to be able to get branded 17" (225/45/Z) for around £100 a corner.

Thanks all for your help.

Now just need to find somebody with 18" Zenith's wanting to do a swap or a good deal on "The Bay",

Nice to know that I should be able to get around £300 back for the 17" if I decide to go that route.

Ta.

they are 18" 225/40

You can get Falkens 452 for around £65 a corner

I ain't finding the Falkens too good. Can't find a good pressure, when its cold increasing pressure feels good, but when warm they are skitish and needs pressure reduced.