Audi TT wheels fitted at last!!

I'm refitting my tomorrow, they've been off over the winter after I got my hands on a set on original 16's again.

Have been considering having them refurb'd in anthracite, but money is a bit tight at present, so they'll have to stay standard silver.

look really good what are they tt comp what profile tyres 205/45 or 205/40. ive got vrs octavia 17" on my vrs on 205/45/17 in gun metal grey. is it lowered if so what springs you used

cheers

vrsadz

thanks guys, i might be putting centre caps on but need some new ones as mine have bubbled up badly!

Its lowered on weitec springs, and im running 205/40/17 tyres, kumho ku31's which were amazing for the money!

Looking good , i like those wheels a lot! In the 2nd pic , is that the backside of a Mk2 Fabia I can see at the side? A 2 fabia family then?? lol :)

Yes my mum has just got a new shape Fabia 3, with my engine, and that car, perfect combination!

Yes they look good, had them on my old Golf4, now want some for my VRS. Easy to clean was my main bonus.

They are called 6 spoke Ronal's if anybody wants them and quite cheap considering other VAG wheels.

I am selling mine soon, they are refurbed in titanium. Few scuffs here and there and one has a buckle (was sold to m like that:mad:) but they will be cheap if anyones interested. Probably up in the next month or so once i find replacements. Ideal for spares for someone.

look brilliant bud! better offset to vrs wheels, i want them! how much can you pick them up for?

Have look on the Audi & VW forums classified ads. or Ebay. Getting cheaper all the time as they are older style wheels.