Windshield Wiper relais

Hi,

I have a Skoda 1.9 TDI Ellegance 2007, and I need some help!

Where can I find the relais there controlles the interval wipe functions. If anyone has a electrical drawing of this it will be a great help. I have tried to search the forum for this without luck.

John :)

I think I heard them clicking away in the driver side dash, behind the little cubby hole. If you remove the kick panel and look around you'll see a bunch of relays stuck in an awkward position, I'm sure the rear defroster and rear wiper are there, the front should also be there, if there is one.

Thanks for your reply, I have had my head near to that area and I can´t hear any relay clicking. I used yesterday to download wiring diagrams from Erwin online( found that info on Stu´s side) and I haven´t found the relay in the diagrams. I need the info because im trying to make a mod, Rainsensor and automatic windshielsmirror. I have just changed my frontwindow to the right one, and I have the right wiring from Kufatec, so if any have tried to make that mod plese let me know.

John

• 1 month later...