4 - 4 to the Arsenal !!!

Brimma

Fookin' brilliant game. Who said Arshavin couldn't make it in the Premiership ?

Why couldn't the FA Cup semis have been as exciting as that ?

G-o-o-o-o-o-n-e-r-s :thumbup:

He may look and run like a girl but he's a bloody quick girl and a far far far better striker than Arseshaver will ever dream to be. Besides he's Russian. Name one really really good russian footballer :rolleyes:

I Rest my case, I thank you, I'm here all week, goodnight :D :P

Carl:thumbup:

Didnt watch it but kept upto date with 5 live ... sounds like an unbelievable game !! I am busy crying into my laptop however for my fantasy football team after predicting this game at nil - nil and therefore not putting in Arshavin ..... bugger.

He may look and run like a girl but he's a bloody quick girl and a far far far better striker than Arseshaver will ever dream to be. Besides he's Russian. Name one really really good russian footballer :rolleyes:

I Rest my case, I thank you, I'm here all week, goodnight :D :P

Hit the nail on the head there - he's the one good Russian footballer, and we've got him.

I think you'll find that Arshavin wasn't bought as an out and out goalscorer, so you would hope Torrid would be a better striker.

Nice to see you admit he looks and runs like a girl though - at least we agree on that :thumbup:

i did say really really good :rolleyes: One game doesn't define a good player :rolleyes:

All i'll say is your 4th and we are 1st (will prob finish 2nd but united need to play Ar*e-nal and tottensh*t so they may do us a favour)

I will be cheering Ar*e-nal on on the 16th

As to Torres' looks. Don't judge a book by its cover :D

theres only one reds and they based in north london :rofl:

High five, my son, high five :thumbup:

Mater's obviously missed the other games when Arshavin's taken the p*ss out of the opposition - it wasn't just this one.