Gurkha Justice Campaign

geoffb

If anyone feels as strongly as I do about this, following this lousy government's recent decision, please take a minute or two to sign up to the official campaign by visiting www.gurkhajustice.org.uk You can add your name to the petition on the website too.

You can also lobby your local MP to support a motion being put to the vote in Parliament tomorrow by writing to him, very easily, via TheyWorkForYou.com: Are your MPs and Peers working for you in the UK's Parliament? Please ask them to support the Gurkha Justice motion on Wednesday.

Thanks

Edited by geoffb
correcting link

This country is going down the pan fast , they are quite happy to let in every tom , **** & harry but when it comes to looking after your mates who stood by you in WW1 & WW2 they just give you the finger . & then to add insult to injury they let all those muslim protesters have a big demonstration & quite happily let them stand / spit / shout & swear at our troops at the parade in London , but if we were in their country & carried on like that we would be stoned to death or hung up by the short & curleys

Its about time we looked after those who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today & everyday . . . Help for Heroes

Absolutely makes my blood boil. As far as i'm concerned, every Gurkha is more than welcome in this country.

Yep , more welcome than some of the indigenous population IMHO , never mind the illegals and hate preachers etc.

• 3 weeks later...