Hellooo

hi fellas,

just joined the forums, like to show you guys my fabia, havent had it too long. it was a cat c, and is only a 1.2 three cylinders but my god the insurance is cheap! and runs forever on a tank of petrol.

i whacked on some vrs bumpers and interior (what you lot think?) but i want to lower it but need to know the facts about it, does anyone recommend some way to lower my 1.2

at day

f065.jpg

at night

f068.jpg

i also put some r8 light type things in the bottom?

so what you lot think

Edited by Maitland88

Horay! Someone newer than me!!!!!!! Welcome.... Looking good, but as all the others have said... R8 lightage, not a good look! It's up to you at the end of the day. Each to their own and all that.

:-)

Have you painted the bottom of the bumper black? Looks good, first time I've ever seen that!

Oh, and welcome! :D

Yeh well i wanted to put the vrs kit on but i wanted to make it a tad different because it aint a vrs at the end of the day, so i got the bottom of the front and back bumpers painted matt black!

Anyone recommend lowering bits?

What eles do you think i should do to it?

There was a 1.2 on ebay until recently with a vRS interior but no vRS bumpers..

That wasn't this one was it? And you've added bumpers?

You need some wheel badges before you get the springs ;)

There was a 1.2 on ebay until recently with a vRS interior but no vRS bumpers..

That wasn't this one was it? And you've added bumpers?

You need some wheel badges before you get the springs ;)

nah i got this car off and insurance write of site, got it cheap, and runs like a dream

yeh got some wheel caps but were the wrong size, have some more on order at the mo, cheers for the comments fellas.

i was looking for the cheapest way to lower my car really, anything cheaper then 400?

Take a look at Weitec... Made by KW, in the KW factory but about 200 cheaper than KWs... coilovers all the way mate, then you have infinite adjustability! Got them on my 1.4, really good handling upgrade too! if you just want to drop it by say 35-40mm try some spring kits... might do the job just as well.

Duggie.

Take a look at Weitec... Made by KW, in the KW factory but about 200 cheaper than KWs... coilovers all the way mate, then you have infinite adjustability! Got them on my 1.4, really good handling upgrade too! if you just want to drop it by say 35-40mm try some spring kits... might do the job just as well.

Duggie.

cheers, where can i get them from?

Somewhere like Jabbasport or Awesome will be able to sort you out a treat, take a look in the partners section of the forum...

Don't forget to get pis up once it's done!

-Duggie.

A VRS lookalike eh, at a bargain price, glad you your a keen fellow. I guess your young and can't afford the insurance for more powerful engines, but you will soon find it expensive with all the ideas on Briskoda. Happy motoring mate.:thumbup: