Time to say good bye.....

My god, I fancy that too! :thumbup:

I'm sure there's a few on this forum who will at some time or other consider indulging - so make sure you give us updates on your experience once you've had it a while.

cheers

Says the man who bought an A2..............;)

:rofl:

Also, my lower rear ARB s for sale if anyone wants it..... Its still on the car, so it will need removing. Otherwise, the car will be part ex'd with it on....

:rofl:

Also, my lower rear ARB s for sale if anyone wants it..... Its still on the car, so it will need removing. Otherwise, the car will be part ex'd with it on....

You have PM.........:thumbup:

Not arrived yet. Having a VW reconditoned gearbox fitted under warranty as the current one has an intermittent solenoid problem. Instead of repair, its just replace. Over 20 man hours work required to do.....

once thats done, I'll arrnage with the dealer to pick up.....

Not arrived yet. Having a VW reconditoned gearbox fitted under warranty as the current one has an intermittent solenoid problem. Instead of repair, its just replace. Over 20 man hours work required to do.....

once thats done, I'll arrnage with the dealer to pick up.....

Oh yeah, I remember now you mentioned it earlier, I bet you are gagging to get it though, just mind you don't spill the Brandy when you're driving :D

Oh yeah, I remember now you mentioned it earlier, I bet you are gagging to get it though, just mind you don't spill the Brandy when you're driving :D

I wont be getting anything spilt on my twede jacket or slippers......

I hope it's all you wish for mate, I'd love one, that or an A8 anyway, I think what draws me to the Phaeton though is it's the modern day car Jaguar should've made, it has all the XJ boardroom going on inside, but in a more modern and stylish layout, wrapped up in a muscular body that also takes the eye.