Is this the Lowest Fabia in the UK?

Well that's that idea fooked then:rofl:

i can come in the western approach :P

i'm still standing by the fact that unless the car is low and driveable then it wont beat my title.

air bags, however good they look, unless they beat me on lowness and also driveability then they are a waste of time. you can pull your suspension out and get lower than mine, but the car wont move.... pointless!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, i would say mine will be able to drive lower, however yours is in a different league being that its on coilovers.

I ran coilovers on a mk4 polo and a mk2 golf, both of which i wrote off due to being so low (both on manhole covers) so you can see my reasoning behind air ride

point is, you asked if yours is the lowest in uk knowing fine well mines currently is.

using air-ride is cheating as it doesnt drive on that level.

point is, you asked if yours is the lowest in uk knowing fine well mines currently is.

using air-ride is cheating as it doesnt drive on that level.

I didnt know yours was to be honest.

It drives a tiny bit higher than that 99% of the time, apart from getting onto my drive, going over speedbumps and at the carpark at my work

dont get me wrong... i loveyour car, the colour really sets it off.

but you are not the lowest :P

well maybe when you park up... ;)

Simple answer to this, i drive my car, unplug the air suspension, park up next to you, and compare

air is not a fair comparison, simple.

i know between me, you and vrs203 we have the lowest fabias in the uk....

i cant ever say i'll feel a fair comparison between our cars when you can simply let the air out when you decide to stop moving.

Im talking driving height here.

On a side note, why is it that in Scotland we have the worst roads probably in Europe yet we have the lowest Fabias?

Can i have the Title for highest Fabia then (for when its all the way up) :P

Edited by stuart_hatch

air is not a fair comparison, simple.

i know between me, you and vrs203 we have the lowest fabias in the uk....

i cant ever say i'll feel a fair comparison between our cars when you can simply let the air out when you decide to stop moving.

Leave me out of this.

I'll get the popcorn. :rofl:

Bit pathetic really chaps, my fabia is lower than yours, no mine is lol

Who gives out the title?

Airbags are great for shows, i'm off to see a pic of KTP's Lowest Title Winning Fabia...

Bit pathetic really chaps, my fabia is lower than yours, no mine is lol

Who gives out the title?

Airbags are great for shows, i'm off to see a pic of KTP's Lowest Title Winning Fabia...

and your point is? Its a friendly forum debate,tell you what lets just stick to tech specs and factual stuff,no more banter,now that would be an interesting forum

I don't really care who has "The Title" of lowest fabia, cant really compare the two as they do it via different methods.

And there is nothing wrong with a bit of banter, as long as it dosnt go to far :)

exactly mate :thumbup: its all a bit of fun.

When you going to get a decent engine in there Stuart? Performance to match the looks!

I heard you had a few problems getting the bags sorted, glad it's all cool now, I was speaking with Ray the other day about bags for mine but @ £2k a throw I bought a MK2 Golf with a VR6 engine in it instead!! Haha!!

Didn't say there was anything wrong with banter, just dragged it out a bit too far and sounded like KTP was getting a bit serious about it lol

Both cars look stunning, KTP - you need more stretch ;)

Plus one has 16 inch wheels, the other on 17's...

My Ibiza had 17's and I lost a sump on a pot hole so know where you're coming from :)