Window regulator Removal Door Screw Spec

I am replacing an electric window regulator. Have taken off the door card and released the bolts for the carrier. However it seems the door latch needs unbolting also.

I have taken out the lock cylinder and moved on to the two screws securing the latch to the door body. The drives of the screws are 12 star in design.

Does anyone know what size these spline screws are and what spec they are as I don’t have anything to remove them?

I believe there are three varieties of 12 star drives: :confused::mad:

1: 'Triple Square' XZN

2: 'Spline'

3: 'Double Hex'

Any help appreciated.

erm, I'm probably wrong but I thought the triple square, xzn and spline were all the same? I think Lummox might've put a guide of all the different types up as a sticky somewhere or in the technical guide section. Anyway, I got a kit from ebay (there's a similar one 260294476550), the m8 bit fits the door screws on the outside of the door. It's also handy if you're putting in the underseat storage boxes, you'll need the m10 one then.