Briskoda Jurassic Coast Run! Sunday August 9th!

devonutopia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - 4 of them, Olly, REH17, ryand and CV01jw.

I only want people who can 100% come add their name to the list though please. :)

ooo 2 People I know of are different :D

What would you say is the Maximum for the Meet Jason?

Well me first brisk event that Jason organised was wicked so count me in, sounds like a laugh ! ! ! :orb_laugh

Thanks for the heads up tigger but no free car wash this time please :orb_bath:

Will double check time off with work and depending on how SWMBO is feeling (Currently up the duff :) ) will try and drag here along to! :orb_wave:

1) devonutopia

2) dvere & Co

3) Tigger 1979 + Paige

4) niceyellow vrs

5) RichieVRS + Ellie

:rofl: but she's up the duff, your supposed to love her now and want to bring her to everything :rolleyes:;)

The words "HORMONAL", "UNREASONABLE" and "DEMANDING" are all words that seem to easily spring to mind at the moment! :rofl:

Could do with a day off :thumbup:

Looking forward to it! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Camp site sorted for Friday & Saturday, just ten minutes from Lulworth Cove, handy for the start and for a day on the beach. Swanage, probably :cool:

Just to be sure we make it all the way have booked a hotel for Sunday at Exeter :rofl:

Oh, and a week off work after just in case. Well, with the gear packed & ready, if the weather's good...

I'm interested in this, as I'm now free this weekend, and have friday sat and sunday off....

may I ask where you are camping? as I live in the borders, I would only make it if I could camp......:thumbup: