Briskoda Jurassic Coast Run! Sunday August 9th!

devonutopia

Jason you got the postcode list of stops yet by any chance mate?

We make it up as we go along, so bring a satnav just in case. :thumbup: Usually it will be some seafront in a town or whatever. Very relaxed day.

Weather is looking like it will be nice too. :cool:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason you got the postcode list of stops yet by any chance mate?

If you do get lost or turn up late then you could start at Lulworth and work your way along the coast as we will be taking a more casual drive, so you should easily catch us all up.

Or 2nd option I will PM you my mob number and you can call / text when you are close :thumbup:

OK - drafted out a rough route on paper with approx 9 stops - Chesil, the Bill, Chesil views, Charmouth, Seaton, Sidmouth, Branscombe, Budleigh & Exmouth. Postcodes to try and help. Will just stop for lunch when we feel like it, same with evening meal although back in Exmouth would be best.

Everyone bring some pound coins for the odd pay & display we'll need to use - Charmouth being the main one.

Maybe you can come in a a pirate outfit? :D Sorry to hear about that. Means we're down to 4 I think. Quite surprised really given how nice a day it's going to be, and the sights to be seen.

Maybe you can come in a a pirate outfit? :D

Yarrrrrr! Wish I could, but it's really hurting me :orb_sad:

Corneal abrasions suck big time. Teach me for not wearing goggles whilst drilling metal.

Nevermind, I'll catch the next one. Hope you all have a good day.

Haydn