end of the Road

hello all

2 weeks ago my skoda was wrote off in a RTA druken female :( hit me head on well the car anyways... ;)

today i went out and got me self a replacement:)

so hope to be back at work soon (taxi driver)

29001.attach

29002.attach

29004.attach

29005.attach

its aint to posh leather easyer to clean.

my old one was a elegance

yer this one a L&k

its got them silly headlights

does only one know if that head unit does MP3's

my old car (taxi) had cream leather the seats where not a problem but the cream carpets where a problem so has time goes on ill replace theses ones i would have done in my old car but only had it 7 months.

the sat nav system in the new car seem very hard to use. is there a update for it or some other software i could install in it.

ps i am alot better now but still cannot drive i got problems with my right knee has it hit the dashboard and the keys in the ignition.

pss. now remember this if ur in a RTA and a ambulance comes rememeber they dont have TEA or mar's bars thats all i wanted they didnt have ote on board all that money they cost and they dont even do cup of tea and a mars bar.