Audi Tt,and Me.

macatac

Last night i was joining the M1 and i spotted a 225 audi tt in front of me, i thought this could be interesting ,to finally test the octy against a tt ,but he just poodled along and pulled into the left lane,so i thought oh well never mind ,so i went passed him fairly swiftly, as i did i noticed his blue headlights ,so i was driving along for about five mins and i looked in the rear view mirror and spotted a set of blue lights dart out of the left lane and into the middle and they were approaching pretty rapidly,so i thought to myself are he wants to play after all,so in no time at all he was on me, were both in the outside lane going (cough) quite fast,so i floor the loud pedal ,and he is staying with me ,im thinking **** he must be moddified i was feeling a bit gutted that i coudn't shake him,then he moves to the middle lane and proceeds to pass me rapidly,but before you recoil in horror, what i thought was the tt turned out to be a very red Ferrari maybe a 360 not too sure,so i didn't feel too gutted after all,but some more power would be nice :)

Well - I saw The Shining when it came out *cough* years ago, and if it's Jack Nicholson it's definitely that film, not Cuckoo's Nest. Just didn't recognise him I suppose... weird film though :rubchin: Looks more like Lord Lucan lol

Yeah its a still from the shinning,there was also a re-make of the shinning that was directed by stephen king who wrote the novel ,rebecca de morney was in it,it was awful,kubrick version is the way to go.

The Simpsons take on it was good.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S HOMER" !