false rear floor fittings

Hi to everybody

Firstly that I had a good deal when I my brought Octavia 1.9 TDi PD Ambiente estate in March this year for £12800 with Black Magic Metallic paint work through Drivethedeal.com.

From the time I ordered the Octavia to picking it up from a London main dealer took only four weeks.:)

I know its the old model but who go to complain that I have bran new golf estate under different skin for under £13000!!!!

I was looking on local Skoda deal web site I saw the same model 2nd hand for £12900 plus it had 6000 miles on the clock! I am still smailing across my face with the saving I made with my NEW OCTAVIA ESTATE.:):):):)

I wonder if anybody knows if I can get the parts for fitting a false floor?

Thanks

I wonder if anybody knows if I can get the parts for fitting a false floor?
I'm 99% certain that you can as I had one fitted to a stock car that didn't come with one (but that was a few years ago now) - talk to your dealer and see what they say....

Hi

Reply to Willum question its easyer place to carry all the stuff you need when driving through Europe ie:

yellow reflect jacket, warning triangle, etc and to keep my the french cheese safe and any food stuff I buy in France without getting damage.

The reason I asking about the floor is that if I fitted it myself would this invalid the warranty of the car as this was not fitted by a Skoda dealer?

easyer place to carry all the stuff you need when driving through Europe ie: yellow reflect jacket, warning triangle, etc

The law requires that you carry the jacket(s) inside the vehicle.