Convoy to National Day...

Wardy

Just as an idea, for those of us going down for the day on the Sunday morning (I know some might be making a weekend of it and camping/staying nearer the venue etc).

So if anyone's interested, shout! We can then work out some meeting points and times, and go from there.

Cheers,

Steve

Could be interested. We will be leaving from the Chorley area and are unsure what time yet. Will depend a bit on the boy.....lol. But around 9am is looking possible.

Edited by Captain Scarlet
baby hit keyboard and posted before I had finished typing

• 2 weeks later...
Just as an idea, for those of us going down for the day on the Sunday morning (I know some might be making a weekend of it and camping/staying nearer the venue etc).

So if anyone's interested, shout! We can then work out some meeting points and times, and go from there.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve,

We're interested. Let us know where you want to meet up. We'll be coming from Liverpool, M62\M6

:thumbup:

How about meeting at Knutsford Services on the M6 - Motorway Services | Knutsford | M6 J18/19 | Moto Service Area Information

This should cover both Manchester and Liverpool people, as well as anyone coming down the M6 from Blackpool, Cumbria etc

If we met at 7.30am (for those that want breakfast), but in any case ready to leave by 8.00am prompt, I reckon we will be at Gaydon (105 miles away) by about 9.30am.

Its motorway nearly all the way from there, and I'm sure we will be able to hold a steady 70mph ;)

How about meeting at Knutsford Services on the M6 - Motorway Services | Knutsford | M6 J18/19 | Moto Service Area Information

This should cover both Manchester and Liverpool people, as well as anyone coming down the M6 from Blackpool, Cumbria etc

If we met at 7.30am (for those that want breakfast), but in any case ready to leave by 8.00am prompt, I reckon we will be at Gaydon (105 miles away) by about 9.30am.

Its motorway nearly all the way from there, and I'm sure we will be able to hold a steady 70mph ;)

Sounds like a plan :thumbup:

Good stuff guys - Knutsford it is then. Not exactly a problem for me! Just make sure we all meet at the Southbound services :D

I know I am a rare poster but will be heading down on Sunday Morning too from Liverpool, Wirral, and would be cool to tag on to the convoy if thats ok.

If anyone from my area then let me know. Alternatively see you Sunday!

Steve R

I know I am a rare poster but will be heading down on Sunday Morning too from Liverpool, Wirral, and would be cool to tag on to the convoy if thats ok.

If anyone from my area then let me know. Alternatively see you Sunday!

Steve R

PM sent :thumbup:

Anyone in this convoy near the Stoke on Trent area and able to collect an interior for me on Saturday and bring it down to the meet? Will meet any fuel costs, etc. :thumbup:

Sounds like most of you guys are residing quite a way north of Stoke to be able to help me?

Sounds like most of you guys are residing quite a way north of Stoke to be able to help me?

Yes - I think most people joining this convoy will have travelled anywhere between 15 mins - 1 hr from further north, east or west before arriving at the meeting point.

Stoke is 20-30 mins further south, so I doubt anyone will be coming north from there just to join us.

I see you have asked the question in another thread, so thats probably your best bet.

J - pop a request in the Midlands meet section too. As Andy says, we're all a bit too far up the M6 to assist really.

Steve