New Skoda?

alan.edon@homec

Well we had the Fabia, then the Octavia, followed by the Superb , Roomster and then the Yeti.

So how about a sports car?

Could not Skoda build the latest VW Bluesport, as its own. This would take Skoda in a new direction and bring those badge snobs in out off the cold.This car would be a kick in the pants for the Mazda Miata (or what ever they call it)

Now is the time to let Skoda have a free rain, and lats see what it can really do. The Yeti is getting rave reviews, so come on Skoda, how about a sports coupe?

If I remember rightly Skoda unveiled a sports coupe concept a number of years ago, which I believe got some good reviews. Also have it in my mind a photo of it was used in an add campain for AutoGlym?

All went quiet after that. Suspect VW blocked it, didn’t want to be outdone by the CZ boys.

After a bit of digging around see link below:

http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.skoda-auto.com%2Fmoss%2Fconcepts%2Ftudor%2Fhometudor.htm

Edited by The Plumber

Well we had the Fabia, then the Octavia, followed by the Superb , Roomster and then the Yeti.

So how about a sports car?

Could not Skoda build the latest VW Bluesport, as its own. This would take Skoda in a new direction and bring those badge snobs in out off the cold.This car would be a kick in the pants for the Mazda Miata (or what ever they call it)

Now is the time to let Skoda have a free rain, and lats see what it can really do. The Yeti is getting rave reviews, so come on Skoda, how about a sports coupe?

Oh go on then - just for you.....

skoda_compact_roadster_preview_rendering_001-0315-950x650.jpg

Chance would be nice, but i dont think Skoda should run before they can walk anyway. They are being very sensible slowly and progressively expanding into new sectors of the market. When they have done it it seems to have been a success so they obvioussly know what theyre doing.

If I remember rightly Skoda unveiled a sports coupe concept a number of years ago, which I believe got some good reviews. Also have it in my mind a photo of it was used in an add campain for AutoGlym?

All went quiet after that. Suspect VW blocked it, didn’t want to be outdone by the CZ boys.

After a bit of digging around see link below:

Skoda Concepts Cars - Tudor - home

Rumor has it that was actually the A5 development model.... done to throw the press for Audi.

Or how about a taller body on the Superb to make a Touran beater with space for 7 seats AND useful luggage space???

Chris