Octavia's 3rd birthday of owning today and still happy

Its my Octavia's 3rd birthday of owning her today.

Happy Birthday. LOL

Longest I have ever kept a car and still enjoy her still.:thumbup:

Thats all I wanted to say.

Problem is...................Its the longest its ever gone without a wash. 4 weeks now, not been cleaned inside or or out.

Hope she doesnt fall out with me.

Edited by mluton

I will have had mine for 3 years at the end of August and like you still loving it. If I could bolt a DSG onto it I think I would keep it till it died. Sadly one day it will be changed for a mk2 for this reason but I will get another few years out of it before I change.

I will have had mine for 3 years at the end of August and like you still loving it. If I could bolt a DSG onto it I think I would keep it till it died. Sadly one day it will be changed for a mk2 for this reason but I will get another few years out of it before I change.

Same as me, wish it had an autobox. I use i for work now and hate all the traffic jams I meet on a daily basis.

Gone from doing 9k a year to 25k a year. 2 services a year now. Booooo!:D

Gone from doing 9k a year to 25k a year. 2 services a year now. Booooo!:D

Stick it on Variable, then you only need one.

I have had my current octy for just coming upto 3 years now, although the car is fast approaching 4 years old. Still like it, and in 70K miles it has not let me down. I had the old vRS for nearly 4 years before selling it a family member.

Mines an early 2001 model, had it for 2 years now and done 40K Km on it. Total Km just came up to 200000 and she's still very nice apart from a few minor things but those aren't really worth mentioning. Very reliable car all in all.

Stick it on Variable, then you only need one.

I have had my current octy for just coming upto 3 years now, although the car is fast approaching 4 years old. Still like it, and in 70K miles it has not let me down. I had the old vRS for nearly 4 years before selling it a family member.

It was on variable until out of warranty then I switch to fixed. I know it would make more sense on variable now doing the milage, but I like the idea of my car getting the once over more often.