Ipswich meet in August

Stug

Date and time - Sunday 16th August 12.30.

Venue - Hungry Horse near Ransomes Europark.

Directions - A14 towards Felixstowe, after Orwell bridge take next left off A14 then take left lane at the bottom of slip road. In 500 yards there's a roundabout Hungry Horse straight in front of you, take third exit off roundabout then car park on the left.

Don't know how this date and time is going to be for everybody but i thought i had to start somewhere.;)

1. Stug71

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

wow... quite a few from ipswich. i dont own a skode but have a vw golf.

May come along, what time? i may not be able stay long as i will have my son with me, if i go

Edited by vwgtiking
message edit

I have a really bad feeling this means I will be obliged to clean my car for this!!! Good job I have had a new batch of Showroom Shine delivered!

Hello Pete, i know what you mean just hope it don't pee down on the day so our efforts are wasted :(. Looks like we're on for a good turn out, really looking forward to it :D

1. Stug71

2. dm_19vrs

3. *tim*

4. Mercurio

5. PeteVRS

6. Static

7. Blueriver

8. vwgtiking. Maybe

9. W-TRON. Maybe

10. fatbob33. Maybe

11. Skoda Si

Didn't realise we had this many local members. Should be good!! :)

I'm going to get there early sunday to see if i can keep us 11 or so places together, i thought it would be good if we can get all the cars together. Just wish i had a vrs like most of you :D.

Looking forward to seeing you all :thumbup:

For those not familiar with that side of town and coming in off the A14 as per a previous post, the pub postcode is IP3 9RZ for your sat nav. When you get to that roundabout you'll see a McDonalds, you need the right hand lane as you approach and take the third exit (1st exit is McDonalds, Subway etc, 2nd is town centre).

For SWMBO or any other bored passengers as we talk torque, there's a retail park just on from there, or just on from that a big Sainsbury's.

Just to say as well, many sat navs will try and take you through town depending on which way you approach but it is much quicker and easier if you're not a town dweller to keep on the A14 towards Felixstowe and come off after the Orwell bridge.

And for your info, if you do take the 2nd exit at that Hungry Horse roundabout (ie. towards town centre) there is a BP garage a few hundred yards on your right if you need it.

Apologies for duplicating any info already posted.