Citroen Diagnostics?

Funkoid

Just had a call from the rents about their c3 (or c4 I forget which now!) not starting, fuel lines etc have all be checked and the starter motor is turning over but the car just refuses to start! Wouldn't mind its only done 20k!!!

Anyway before getting it towed off I was wondering if there is any diagnostic gear that's available similar to vagcom?

It'd be great if anyone could load one or point me in the right direction.

Coil packs are notoriously **** on them, and only cost about 30-40 quid from Egay. Sometimes wont log a fault code ( speaking from experience here on a C3)

Just another thing to check, the washer pipes leak screenwash onto the injectors, and corrode the terminals, which in turn stops them from injecting fuel...

EDIT: This one was about 20k also...

yer citroen do a dyno check thingy costs £75 a session, had one on my c2 cos the gearbox was going crazy (sensodrive) however bristol street motors in derby are fantastic and did it free of charge for me. Car wasnt even baught from them and was out of its warranty. Altho when i took it out with the mechanic he did say "its a citroen they do drive diffrently by the day"