Hastings Esseinstial rule!

Rob.

Well, the guy I spoke to does anyway.

Noted my Cupra Bushes and Cruise control to be at no extra charge! (though they don't cover lowering springs) but I'm not lowered!

While I was explaining about the SEAT bushes he said

"I thought You had a Skoda Sir?"

"Oh, yeah I do, all the same underneath mate, same platform"..

to which he replies...

"Oh, right.. Yeah, aren't Skoda's meant to be really tweakable!" :rofl::cool::thumbup:

Come on, which one of you's has been on the phone to them reeling off a big long list of mods to insure? ;)

The sceptical side of me is now starting to think this is a prompt they get, to try and get ya to blab about anything you haven't told them.... he did sound genuine though!

I went through this with my Moggy Traveller after several mods (Insured with Footman James)

Here's how they reacted

1: Disc Brakes on front "Safer stopping Sir no premium increase"

2: Kobi Gas Shocks back and front. "Better handling, no premium increase"

3: Alloy wheels as old tyre size hard to get. "Better handling no premium increase"

4: Alternator conversion. "No premium increase"

Pretty impressive considering the policy is only £80 anyway :rofl:

Well, I only really called up about the Cruise control as I've heard on here this can alter your premium.. I just mentioned the bushes and they didn't come up on the pre defined list.. and I might wanna go lower in the future so just ran it past them.. now I know they don't cover lowering springs I'll shop around in September.

It was all just to cover my back really if I need to claim and they try to find a way out of it.

If your wishbone is yanked out in an accident it's quite plausible a sharp eyes investigator would clock the solid bush as uprated.