My new white Fabia - pics

LOL that was 2:00am at night and still 32 degrees :eek: It's a bloomin heat wave here at the moment - yesterday was the hottest day in 21 years apparently. Thanks for the comments all of you :)

cheers. till now it seems to be doing well :) although it has a few rattles. For example the doors rattle with the radio. The engine, for a 1.2 seems quite ok. At 2800 or 3000 rpm it takes off, although I'm trying to keep it below 3500rpm for the first couple of thousands of km. Comfy ride and sweet - especially the white colour makes it look really rich (this is my own opinion obviously).

Looking good , like the maxidot dash , makes my Mk1 look really plain and old fashioned - especially all lit up! White is one of my favourite car colours (good at reflecting heat as well - ideal for your climate - which I may say , you are welcome to! I couldnt live in that heat!) ;)

Thanks mate :)

Hey... I don't live in the heat - I just go from one air-conditioned place to another :D

Maxidot's cool - when it works well. I still have to go to the dealer's to get it fixed cos it's not showing door open and seatbelt warnings :(

LOL that was 2:00am at night and still 32 degrees :eek: It's a bloomin heat wave here at the moment - yesterday was the hottest day in 21 years apparently. Thanks for the comments all of you :)

Really like your car BUT love your country was there in june and it was really hot then and such a really nice place:D

Really like your car BUT love your country was there in june and it was really hot then and such a really nice place:D

I'm in UK at the moment :D :D :D away from the scorching heat of Malta.

Welcome to an exclusive White Fabia Club - I have had mine just 1 year:- White 1.4TDi Sport and am very pleased with it.

Hope you have as much fun in it as I have in mine - white is definately the best colour!

Davesnr:thumbup:

Welcome to an exclusive White Fabia Club - I have had mine just 1 year:- White 1.4TDi Sport and am very pleased with it.

Hope you have as much fun in it as I have in mine - white is definately the best colour!

Davesnr:thumbup:

Cheers :) I love the white - it makes the car look rather majestic, especially since it's a sort of offwhite rather than a bright white. Till now I'm loving my car. I only wish I got the 3-cyl 1.4 diesel. But that'd have cost me € 3,600 more (around GBP 3,100).

yep in fact the 2002 Fabia I had had up to 2006 or 2007 was also white :thumbup:

cheers dude (DaveHarries) - just in case you come to Malta one day, it's the Birgu Waterfront, there's a yacht marina and a few restaurants :)