FAO Spurs Fans

Addis

Not a spur myself but the ones in my office think they are going to be challenging for Europe this year.

I on the other hand think the Bent deal is the luckiest 10 million quid ever; however 'Arry appears to have lost his buying mojo and spent on duffers! :D

I'm a Sunderland fan and think we could've made the signing of this transfer window!

Darren Bent's goalscoring record is very impressive and all the Mackems are looking forward to watching him bang in the goals for us this season, especially against Spurs and auld saggy-face for the way they've treated him and us before and during the transfer!

I'm a Sunderland fan and think we could've made the signing of this transfer window!

Darren Bent's goalscoring record is very impressive and all the Mackems are looking forward to watching him bang in the goals for us this season, especially against Spurs and auld saggy-face for the way they've treated him and us before and during the transfer!

lol now now! i'm looking forward to trying to see the Stadium of Sh!te actually get a full attendance! whats the point in having that stadium if you dont fill half of it?

and as for Bent, i do think he was unfairly treated at Spurs and i don't think he was given his fair chance.

having said that, i'd rather have Peter Crouch in our spurs team, but only because we have the likes of Defoe (10x better than Bent) to run in behind but we didnt have a real target man.

lol now now! i'm looking forward to trying to see the Stadium of Sh!te actually get a full attendance! whats the point in having that stadium if you dont fill half of it?

:orb_laugh Oh stop it, me sides are splitting!

Facts are facts, ahem,

Sunderland AFC average attendance last season 40,168 (total attendance 763,198)

Stadium of Light capacity 49,000

THFC average attendance last season 35,929 (total attendance 682,649)

White Hart Lane capacity 36,310

Nothing like a discussion 'bout football to bring out the big kid in everyone is there? :rofl:

My dad's bigger than you're dad etc, etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck for the season ahead except when you play us! :thumbup:

I doubt Tottenham will finish higher than sixth to be honest, as a Spurs fan I'm not that

excited about this season tbh.

Think the Man City side show should be interesting, Jose Mourinho in by Christmas anyone?

Facts are facts, ahem,

So Sunderland, on average, 20% vacant seats per game

Tottenham on the other hand average 1% vacant seats.

Thanks for clearing it up, as you say facts are facts:D

Not a Spurs fan but personally i think the best buy they've made is Kyle Naughton from Sheff United. He has alot of potential and hopefully will break into the first team.

Also any English club with a good amount of British players gets the thumbs up from me.

Good luck to every club in the new season apart from Arsenal, Chelsea and Northampton Town as i can't bloody stand them!

Football fans please join the Briskoda fantasy football league as it's free:-

http://briskoda.net/off-topic-chit-chat/briskoda-fantasy-football-league/151368/

Edited by N 5 0 VRS

Anytime! :thumbup:

Always like to do my bit for the small clubs! :rofl:

:orb_laugh Oh stop it, me sides are splitting!

Facts are facts, ahem,

Nothing like a discussion 'bout football to bring out the big kid in everyone is there? :rofl:

My dad's bigger than you're dad etc, etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck for the season ahead except when you play us! :thumbup:

I doubt Tottenham will finish higher than sixth to be honest, as a Spurs fan I'm not that

excited about this season tbh.

Think the Man City side show should be interesting, Jose Mourinho in by Christmas anyone?

leeland i love you :P

Not a Spurs fan but personally i think the best buy they've made is Kyle Naughton from Sheff United. He has alot of potential and hopefully will break into the first team.

Also any English club with a good amount of British players gets the thumbs up from me.

Good luck to every club in the new season apart from Arsenal, Chelsea and Northampton Town as i can't bloody stand them!

Football fans please join the Briskoda fantasy football league as it's free:-

http://briskoda.net/off-topic-chit-chat/briskoda-fantasy-football-league/151368/

amen to that brother! cheers nath lol. kyle naughton looks a cracking little player i must admit.

Hahaha down the cobblers! i see beckford scored twice for you lot over the weekend....you've done well to keep him.