Fabia S6 LED pics

Hello guys. I am showing my Skoda Fabia wich is about 2 years old. I Started out with some LED in the number plate lights, and bi-Xenon 6000K in the front and in the foglights, but decided a month ago that I wanted something new, and something not many others have. So I bought some S6 LED drivers lights and fitted them on instead of the fog light.

It is lowered 30mm with 7,5 x 17” OZ Superleggera Matte Graphite Silver.

here is some more pictures of the assembly of the LED lights. It took a LOT of modification!:

http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/alb_vis.asp?AlbumID=49549

What do you think? I apologize for my language. I am from Denmark and not that good at spelling. ;-)

Regards Kris

29888.attach

29889.attach

29890.attach

29891.attach

29892.attach

Edited by crawler

I apologize for my language. I am from Denmark and not that good at spelling. ;-)

dude... very good english don't worry mate :thumbup:

and very sexy mods. I want to get mine like that eventually too. only problem is i don't have projector headlamps (yet) on mine. i want to get everything done - my only problem is money though!

Tank you I´m glad you guys like it!

Year shure. I got them on the German eBye. ( the cheapest solution for my part).

eBay: AUDI S6 LED-TAGFAHRLEUCHTEN, Auto Motorrad Teile, Beleuchtung, Tuning Styling

I bought these:

ORIGINAL AUDI S6 LED TAGFAHRLEUCHTEN TFL - SET! 2 STÜCK bei eBay.de: Lichter Leuchten (endet 31.08.09 19:29:01 MESZ)

But it took A LOT of modification to the car and the lights because there isn’t much space in there! Especially in the side where the sprinkler tank is situated! You will have to make an … “indentation” in the tank. And cut the lights so they fit. I did it so I can put the foglight relatively easy back on, and you wouldn’t be able to see the earlier modification.

Gee! they're expensive! EUR159!!

Yes they are. In Denmark they cost 335EU! :eek: So I really saved a lot buying it from Germany, though my German is a bit rusty. ;-) But everything cost at least twice as much in Denmark as it does in the rest of the world… :worried:

Thank you again. It´s nice to get some positive feedback on it!

I deliberately put them in the top of the fog light cover, so it would look more like it was stock. It would have been a lot easier to put them in the lower lip ( don´t know if you also call it the lower lip), which is the most common seen s6 LED mod. Though it´s still an uncommon mod.

• 2 years later...