Restoring the WRC.

ColinD

13 to 16 is probably the worst age for lads - they're out late and up to who knows what, and not quite old enough to think carefully about what they're doing.

Same probably goes for girls, come to think of it :rolleyes:

Edit: sorry for the hijack Col.

• 3 months later...

I know it's an old thread, but

Discussed earlier in this thread was sourcing the decal packs. After much hunting I've tracked down the part numbers for the complete decal kit :cool:

1U0 853 431J - left side panel decals

1U0 853 431F - right side panel decals

1U0 853 431G - bonnet decals

1U0 853 431H - roof decals

1U0 853 431L - rear bumper decals

1U0 853 431K - front bumper decals

1U0 853 431M - side pillar decals (set of 6)

Haven't got prices as yet.

Col - there was a guy selling original WRC parts on here not so logn ago, he reckoned he could get bumpers, bonnect and spoilers. think they were carbon/kevlar.

Like someone said on here earlier it might be best to contact Skoda motorsport to see if they have something lying around or know of a company that could do them for you.

• Administrators

Indeed, I was referring to; although tempted to copy the wrc...restoring it to the limited spec as it came out of the factory.

As time goes on I might be able to justify replacing a perfectly good bumper....a few more trips round the multistory car parks then :)