Restoring the WRC.

ColinD

• Administrators

What are the chances of sourcing the sticker packs for the limited run wrc cars?

After restoring some of the car to it's stickered glory...some of it stickered glory, not all. Green trims and roof print in the first instance.

Also possibly after a copy of WRC front bumper (trouble of having it as my desktop)...looked at milotec's nothing quite the same; unless I missed one.

Colin,

If you have any joy sourcing the decal sets, can you let me know how/where/how much/part number etc

Just that I may be needing that information for my insurance co. if they can't figure out where to find some

Dan :thumbup:

What are the chances of sourcing the sticker packs for the limited run wrc cars?

After restoring some of the car to it's stickered glory...some of it stickered glory' date=' not all. Green trims and roof print in the first instance.

Also possibly after a copy of WRC front bumper (trouble of having it as my desktop)...looked at milotec's nothing quite the same; unless I missed one.[/quote']

Plenty of tins of Humbrol Enamel :D

Children put more years on you than you actually have tho.... think I'm probably approaching 40 in "stress years" and the grey hairs are hinting at nearer 50...

Mental age still somewhere around 14 tho :D

But your three are still at the 'nice' age. :)

Ours are 18 and 16 :thumbdwn:

I think boys are more hassle at younger ages (up to 12 I guess) whereas girls will keep you awake waiting for them to return come teenage years...

Right now, they are just doing a good impression of being cute to get what they want, and that suits me fine! (13mth, 3 and 5yrs)