Bury St. Edmunds meet in October

Stug

Is there a problem with a new boy coming , i have just moved to

colchester

No problem at all, would be great if you can make it Tapir :thumbup:. The more we can get to come along the better.

Do you want me to add you to the list?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks, cannot make this one now. I have been ordered to work seven days a week from next week (I work in the fireworks trade). Think of me when you're charging down the A14.

AND my latest service last week required a cambelt change so I am still crying over the large bill. They did hoover the inside FOC though ;)

Sorry folks, cannot make this one now. I have been ordered to work seven days a week from next week (I work in the fireworks trade). Think of me when you're charging down the A14.

AND my latest service last week required a cambelt change so I am still crying over the large bill. They did hoover the inside FOC though ;)

As Tim says, real shame you can't make it Pete :( i was so looking forward to seeing the general Pete and hear those air horns as we made our way up the A14 :D. See you at the next one :thumbup:

Can we get a discount from the shop..?

Yes definitely :)

i was so looking forward to seeing the general Pete and hear those air horns as we made our way up the A14

This is still on my list of things to do! Cambelt change forced a slight rethink due to finances

:eek: didnt see that in the rules anywhere LOL

Bodie, every time I see your car its always spotless so you needn't worry.

I washed mine last weekend, and it won't get washed again between now and Sunday, so there :P

off topic, anyone know what time Toys-r-us open?

need a Penny figure from Fireman Sam for the boy

Bugger just found out it 11am well looks like he will have to wait a little bit longer

Edited by bodie
found the answer eventually

off topic, anyone know what time Toys-r-us open?

need a Penny figure from Fireman Sam for the boy

Bugger just found out it 11am well looks like he will have to wait a little bit longer

Hi Bodie, I reckon you might have time to pop in possibly because i expect we will have a quick chat before we leave. Play it by ear on the day & see what the others think. :thumbup:

Just so we know how many to wait for at toys"r"us, Who's going from there??

Also Bodie someones bound to be late, probably me :rolleyes:

grrr.... don't think I can make this now. Just heard the surprise birthday party plans for mates birthday, and even if I make it back to Ipswich in time I'm not sure I'll be in fit state to drive spiritedly the next day :(

Stu if you wanna PM me your mobile number I'll happily text you whether I'm a yes / no tomorrow. If not, if I'm not there by 11 o/c assume I'm a not coming. Shame as I enjoyed the last one!!

Re: rolling road I'm guessing its it the one on Hadleigh Road industrial estate. Me and few mates were hoping for a session down there soon. Mates knows the owner so maybe we could get a deal... I can keep you informed if you like?

Edited by *tim*
their / there

Hi Tim, bummer you may not make tommorrow :(. I know what you mean though because i was partying last night and i'm in no fit state for driving this morning :dtp:

A session at the rolling road sounds good. Yes please keep me informed :thumbup:

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I had to dash up to Lincolnshire late lastnight due to a small family crisis. Hope you all have a good time and someone takes some photos. Hopefully I'll see you at the next meet.

Three of us think mini meet should be the title.:(

Sorry for piccy quality (donkeys years old digi camera which lives in the motor)

IMG_1980.jpg

Piccy as promised:thumbup:

IMG_1979-1.jpg

IMG_1981-1.jpg

Three different bulb types LOL

IMG_1978.jpg

Spot the :rofl:

It may of been a mini meet but it was a good one :thumbup:. But your wrong there was 4 of us remember :rofl:.

Thanks for the pictures Bodie, specially the one you done for me.

Three types of bulbs and mine looked like candles :rotz:

Spot the :rofl::rofl: very funny Bodie.

Blueriver, your motor really flies!!