Date & Time - 18th of October 12.00

Venue - Rushbrooke Arms, Sicklesmere Nr Bury St. Edmunds IP30 0BU

The Rushbrooke Arms is 1 mile from Bury on the A134 road to Sudbury

1. Stug71

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Stug71

2. Tim (maybe)

3. tjdixon (maybe) will be able to convince another...

4. Bodie (a very strong maybe )

5. Bigo (maybe) if tjdixon can convince me.......

1. Stug71

2. Tim (Maybe)

3. Tjdixon (Maybe)

4. Bodie (Maybe)

5. Bigo (Maybe)

6. Blueriver (Maybe)

7. Static

Thanks all, hope the maybe's become deffo's :thumbup:. Thanks Tim for doing the PM's. Sorry you can't make it Mercurio specially as the venue was your idea :(.

No prob fatbob, fingers crossed for this time :thumbup:. Sorry to read about your scratches :( hope you get them sorted. Adman your gonna have to be on your best behaviour until October :D. Glad you can make it Blueriver :thumbup:.

I was thinking it might be good if all of us going from the Ipswich area made our way to Bury in convoy. Maybe meet in Ipswich somewhere and either go the direct root or a bit more scenic, i will post something nearer the time.

Sounds like a cool idea to go in convoy. Have to have the red one up front to follow as it's easy to spot in a sea of black and silver Skodas. Lol. Don't know where everyone is, but could meet up at toys'r'us or tesco at the a12/a14 roundabout.

Sounds like a cool idea to go in convoy. Have to have the red one up front to follow as it's easy to spot in a sea of black and silver Skodas. Lol. Don't know where everyone is, but could meet up at toys'r'us or tesco at the a12/a14 roundabout.

Sounds good to me:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking 11:00 in the Toys'r'us car park as its alot quieter than the Tesco car park. Hope this is ok with everyone but other suggestions are welcome :thumbup:.

SWMBO has asked me to find out if any other SWMBO's are attending this time? As she don't fancy being the only one again :D.

1. Stug71

2. Tim

3. Tjdixon911 (maybe)

4. Bodie (maybe)

5. Bigo1976 (maybe)

6. Blueriver

7. Static

8. Fatbob33 (maybe)

9. Adman73

10. PeteVRS

11. Dm_19vrs

12. Skoda Si

SWMBO has asked me to find out if any other SWMBO's are attending this time? As she don't fancy being the only one again :D.

I think Bev will be attending, probably going to cost me a Sunday lunch and some wine:rolleyes: