ColinD

• Administrators

Škoda Yeti Available from £189/ month

Škoda Finance is offering Yeti from £189/month with Solutions (typical 7.9% APR)

Yeti available to order from Škoda retailers across Britain

Customers will be able to drive away in a new Škoda Yeti for just £189 per month. That’s the monthly rate for a Yeti 1.2 TSI in S trim level when purchased with Solutions, the personal contract plan from Škoda Finance.

Based on a competitive typical 7.9% APR, Škoda Finance is offering monthly payments that are more affordable than Yeti’s competition. Other examples of just how affordable Yeti will be for Škoda customers include the 1.2 TSI engine in SE trim from just £209 per month and the same engine in top-of-the-range Elegance trim from just £229 per month.

These offers are available to retail customers (excluding scrappage) and are based on three-years and 10,000 miles per year with deposits between 25% and 27%. The offer runs from 18 August through 31 December 2009.

Yeti will, of course, be available to scrappage customers, too, who can join over 6,000 customers who have already traded their old cars for new Škodas through the scrappage programme.

The new Škoda Yeti goes on sale across the UK on 17 September. Customers can learn more and register their interest on HYPERLINK "http://www.skoda.co.uk" Škoda, and can pre-order their own Yeti at their local retailer now.

"Yeti will, of course, be available to scrappage customers, too, who can join over 6,000 customers who have already traded their old cars for new Škodas through the scrappage programme. "

Where is this from? Can only find the finance deal on the Skoda website.

"Yeti will, of course, be available to scrappage customers, too, who can join over 6,000 customers who have already traded their old cars for new Škodas through the scrappage programme. "

Where is this from? Can only find the finance deal on the Skoda website.

The original text is from a Skoda UK press release but I can't find anything about Yeti scrappage deals either. Best ask your local dealer.

If a manufacturer opts into the scrappage scheme, which Skoda obviously has, I didn't think that they could pick and choose which vehicles in their range it applies to - all or nothing. The Yeti should therefore automatically qualify - I hope so cos that's my intention!

If a manufacturer opts into the scrappage scheme, which Skoda obviously has, I didn't think that they could pick and choose which vehicles in their range it applies to - all or nothing. The Yeti should therefore automatically qualify - I hope so cos that's my intention!

It is available on the scrappage scheme - it's just that Skoda have not confirmed what further discount they will be topping up the governments £1k with, but I would imagine it will be the minimum given that its a brand new model!