MAP out EGR in north east

mod_boy

PDtuning are the best bet, their rolling road and mapping centre is top notch. call them on: 08456 529539

I doubt they would even charge for such a simple thing.

Sick of trying to get in contact with them after they did my remap, cheers anyways

Our agent MB Motorsport can do this for you...

They'll read the file out and then i'll perform the modification and send the file back to them...

Kev

Yep. If he is wanting a remap then speak to Micheal Boak (who runs MB Motorsport) in Hebburn near Newcastle. Their address is on Jabba's website. As Kev has said, I'm sure they can remove the EGR problem. However I don't think they have a rolling road to test performance change.

If you can do it by VAG-COM, then there is a list of members who have that softwere, somewhere on here.

PDtuning are the best bet, their rolling road and mapping centre is top notch. call them on: 08456 529539

I doubt they would even charge for such a simple thing.

pd tuning:rofl:they were banned off here after some rather shocking discoverys,wouldn't touch them with a barge pole