octavia fl scout

I should add that despite playing "Skoda Spotting" with the wife for the last 6 weeks neither of us has yet seen a Scout on the road (to win the game, and save her ever playing it again), let alone a FL one.

Where did you see it?

I will hopefully pick my own up in 3 weeks time.QUOTE]

i've not seen a FL one on the road yet either...

hopefully i'll pick mine up in 4-5 weeks as there have been a couple of delays (radio's etc), i ordered mine on 4th Aug (its Satin Grey)

Foo - when did you order yours

Edited by kumquat
add colour

I ordered it on 17 August.

I was initially told build week was "mid october" but I called last week and they are saying "build week 39" now. So might get it by mid October.

I went for the 1.8 though which might speed it up a little.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I have a few extra's on it so I am surprised it has been brought forward. Unless it is a mistake.

:thumbup: Its brill at towing the caravan, there is a type of turbo lag / delay when setting off in first gear which seems to be going away which I am blaming on a tight engine ? but its my first 4x4 so its just getting used to the extra pushing from the back wheels, it sticks to the road like glue, if you have a factory towbar fitted, beware as mine wasn't wired for the battery charge/fridge connection ( had to change the 13 pin socket and put the extra wires in to the loom/fusebox ) that a caravan needs. Just need some wet grass/mud now to try out the Haldex. Just cleaned it tonight so will take some pics tomm. cheers - Stuart.

Stuart,

one quick question...the online scout brochure seems to suggest that the car has folding mirrors?

3. Retractable external mirrors automatically retract when holding

down the “lock” button on the remote control.

can you confirm or is it marketing propaganda :thumbup:

Jon