Skoda build quality??????????

William

Was looking trough the forums when I came across this photo of an Octy parked beside a Golf. Couldn't help but notice how much better the golf fits together. Look at how wide the gaps around the Octy doors are compared with the Golf.

2239.attach

photos for comparison should be side by side.

havent most of the shortfalls of build quality of the Golf , been the overall quality of fit of the interior, and the rattles coming from the car after a period of time , also the quality of the plastics fitted ?

Steve

I'd have to disagree with you there william, the Golfs finish isn't really any better than the octy's. Golfs have the same gaps as the octy does. As for the picture, both are at different angles, and the golf is futher away, taken that into account then maybe the gaps are bigger on the golf rather than the octy

Having just sold a Golf to get my Octy,

I found that the golf rattles! and suffers from general poor build quality, the Octavia is 4k less, is faster, handles better, brakes better, has better standard equipement, is a bigger car, bigger wheels.

Golfs suck!

Andrew