VRS Spoiler....or Not ?

In my quieter moments I have a mental picture of a FL VRS (possibly in silver, ...options open !), that does not have the standard rear spoiler but a smaller, more "subtle" boot lip version. :cool:

Has anyone ever done this ? (any pics most welcome ) perhaps using the Skoda one available as a dealer fit option; or an alternate sourced from elsewhere ?

Is my thought process verging on Heresy ?!....on a VRS !! :eek:

Any comments, insults, innuendos, feedback etc etc most welcome.

Cheers

You could "bond" (that's the current word for glue/stick etc) a Sport spoiler on and see what that looks like - or someone could photoshop it maybe ?

I done this, i have the sport and i removed the boot lip and put on a vrs spoiler. Looks much better, although the lip also looked cool, depending on taste.

FROM THISBVde0zBWkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKSmyzc.jpg

TO THIS 017.jpg

:iagree:

Another idea (if it's possible) leave the lip and add the vRS on top..........?

I am just relieved to have got some "sensible" responses to what was a genuine and honest query !

It seems to me , although I am a bit of a newbie, that the threads that attract the most interest/input etc. are of the ....

"What is your favourite colour/swearword/food type......!!!! :confused:" or.

"How do I turn the lights on/off" ?

Thanks Chaps

this is where i could see that you swap the rear lid for the same colour off of a standard car (maybe a ch@v looking to ch@v up his 1.6) and then stick a sport spoiler on it and then put the swapped boot lid (guessing its heavy too) onto your car and yours onto his...