Briskoda Night Out, Friday 4th December 2009.

chrisw880

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sorry folks don't think i can make this one now.:thumbdwn:money a bit tight and then i get pulled over for no seat belt(money tighter)anyway hope you all have a good one and i,ll try and catchup with you'all in the new year:rofl:

Just a suggestion, does anyone fancy a drive say on the saturday when we've all sobered up in the edinburgh area say to North Berwick or somewhere down east lothian?

Could be up for this, depends on whether I've sobered up or not :rofl:

Just a suggestion, does anyone fancy a drive say on the saturday when we've all sobered up in the edinburgh area say to North Berwick or somewhere down east lothian?

I will be up for that. Just ring me on Saturday to ensure that I will be awake

Given where your staying, Park at Sherriffhall and get the 48 to Haymarket Stn. Your hotel is a 2min walk from the stop, Parking at Straiton you'll take the 47 to Queensferry St, You'd be left with a good 15min walk to Haymarket

25 to Dalry Rd @ Haymarket 5 min walk to hotel:thumbup:

But Hermiston is usually heaving on weekdays:(

I will probably end up reaching Edinburgh 7pm, but I'm going to be aiming for 6pm (Setting off about 3pm). So, 200miles in 3hours do you think it will be possible in peak time?