Briskoda Night Out, Friday 4th December 2009.

chrisw880

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this will be a wait and see exercise, obviously we don't want a group of drunk people on the roads early on Saturday. I agree with Davy's idea of a run down East Lothian but I think it may be a post lunch start maybe about 12:30 or we could even meet up somewhere for lunch 1st.

I guess we now need to start firming things up for the evening itself. Standing Order is fine for me as a starting point, say 7:00?

Yeah the drive would be afternoon, say maybe about 1pm to 1.30pm, thinking of going along to say North Berwick and then maybe loop round to say Haddington and out to Gifford sort of way unless we go to Duns but I'm guessing the road we went on in the summer would be a wee bit dodgy!

Maybe stick to the main roads.

Chris,

You're welcome to put the car in my works car park, it's just behind Hermiston.

It's a 2 min walk to the bus stop, and you can get plenty buses into town.

It's a small car park, but has cctv etc...

Do you have a postcode?

Now that this is only a week on Friday, maybe we should try to finalise some arrangement for starting location etc.

I still think the Standing Order from about 7:30, easy to find, reasonably priced and those who can't make it till nearer 8 can find the early birds probably without too much hassle.

We can always move on elsewhere once everyone has gathered together.

I think due to the site issues we lost the up to date list of attendees so here is the latest list from memory:

Skodaboy1983 + Skodagirl1985

Mudpuppy

Chrisw880

Mr Juego + Mrs Jeugo

Nokiauk + 1

MikeSM56 (possible ?)

Neo_VR (possible ?)

Edited by nokiauk

I'm still in for this

Although having never met any of you's i'll be lost when i walk in the pub lol

See you's all Friday i hope. Could someone give me a txt when they're in the pub so i know where you's all are sitting? 07825 998 401